When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Phil Hale

Those of you familiar with the world of Fantastic Art (often science fiction, fantasy and horror related art) may be familiar with this man already. But he's turned his efforts more to the fine art market without losing any of the essential elements that made him such a successful illustrator. I say bravo! Consider this curious bit of success. In addition to illustrating Stephen King books and role-playing games he's done a portrait of Tony Blair that hangs in parliament.
I did not see titles or sizes for any of these paintings on the website that represents his work
www.allenspiegelfinearts.com



































































No comments:

Post a Comment