When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jeff Bellerose - 2

Beach Glare  18x24in

Contained  40x30in

Flats  23x26in

Enclave  24 x 48in

Summer Warmth  20.5 x 15in

Jeff Bellerose is an artist whose work I've posted here before (Feb. 8, 2010).  I received an email form him recently with some images of new work that will be part of a show opening tomorrow (Friday July 8th 2011, from 6-8pm) in San Francisco, some of which are included here. He has a tremendous feel for composition and a clear love of dramatic lighting. So if you're in the SF area, check it out at Thomas Reynolds Gallery. He'll also be releasing a 150 page book to go with the exhibition. It will be available through his website soon, where you can also look through more of his work: jeffbellerose.webnode.com

No comments:

Post a Comment